Brooks Marshall Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Brooks Marshall Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 2018.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies from Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use a standard implementation of Google Analytics which means all data is aggregated and anonymised and your IP address is not accessible to us through Google Analytics. We do not use any Advertising features in Google Analytics that would require your explicit consent.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to decline cookies if you prefer by modifying your browser settings. This may however, prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
What information we collect about you
We collect the following information only if you choose to submit it to us through a form on the website:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How will we use the information about you?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Marketing - If you have consented to receive marketing through an online form, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.